Food for Thought
- The unanswered questions aren’t nearly as dangerous as the unquestioned answers.
- What place wilderness experiences – when the old answers no longer make sense – forced to ask new questions?
- While theologians argue, the voice of Jesus is very distant!
- How many people worship a god of their own creation?
- Traditional churches restrict growth, discovery and creativity – colleges of passive observers where the students never graduate?
- How would you respond to someone who says, “I don’t believe in God”? How about, “Tell me something about this god you don’t believe in. Maybe I don’t believe in him either”.
- Could it be that the Father is raising up the unstructured church to withstand the chaos ahead?